Digital Marketing Strategy
Digital Marketing has significantly evolved in the past decade. We believe this exponential growth, will only continue further in this decade. The options are overwhelming, hence its critical to choose the right strategy that best suits your business and needs.
At Sunhim, we build a customized roadmap for your growth, based on your aspirations and needs. Not only do we plan, but walk each step, to ensure you succeed.
Todays, digital world we need to grow your business with Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Optimization and Pay Per Click, we are an experienced digital marketing agency with proven records.
Overview of the process
- Brand awareness and building buyer personas: Analyzing and outlining your brands Unique Selling Point (USP) and Value proposition. Additionally building buyer persona helps understand customer demographics and buyer motivations
- Definition of S.M.A.R.T goals: Definition of Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely goals (also known as S.M.A.R.T. goals) to guide your strategy.
- Brainstorm and agreement on optimal Digital Marketing Strategy: Choose the strategy that maximizes value for your specific business and industry.
- Align budget to spend and launch the campaign: Agree on budget that would realistically meet your goals and launch campaign across agreed channels.
- Monitor your results: Regularly track the performance of your strategies. Tools such as Google Analytics or Google Search Console to name few. Also ensure you re calibrate the campaigns, us you uncover additional information along the way.
Our key objective is not just to get you on the top of the Google Search results, but also ensure you stay there.
SEO Audit, On-page, Off-page, Keyword and Competitor research, that in addition to identifying and monitoring key metrics, are some of the key methods effectively implemented for customer success.
Social Media Marketing
We offer multiple options, be it with social media optimization or social media marketing. This based on specific needs of our customers.
There are numerous social media platforms, be it Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest LinkedIn and others. We not only help you choose the right one and implement it, but also ensure you get value for money invested.
Search Engine Marketing
A powerful platform, to get accelerated returns on investments. Google paid ads, is one of the dominant platforms in this space.
Some of the benefits incurred by customer are gaining higher visibility, qualified leads and ensuring higher conversion rate, for the customer
Social Media Optimization
Social Media has a disproportionate impact to our lives, than what we would have imagined a decade back. Just to qualify Facebook has around 2.9 billion users. There is a significant opportunity to harness this influence through social media optimization
Brand reputation Management
Subtle yet significantly impactful, in the online world, is how your customer, partners and stakeholder perceive your business. There is increasing awareness, not just to monitor but take appropriate strategic actions, that improve, your company's brand image.
Often ignored, but we believe an important channel, to stay connected with your customer. Relatively inexpensive and high value mode. to keep your customer abreast on your new products, services, discounts and related offerings. Result in awareness, loyalty and above all repeated business.
Digital Marketing Services FAQ's
Digital marketing is the process of leveraging digital technologies, to eventually sell products and services. Its is able to influence the customers using various channels as social media, websites, blogs and mobile apps. What differentiates it from traditional marketing is its ability to reach a wider audience, while effectively monitoring success based on agreed metrics such as revenue, lead's or engagement.
Digital Marketing is one of the most effective ways for business to connect with their customers, partners and stakeholders. Not only is it cost effective, but it is fast and efficient in the way it tagetes it customer. To outline key benefits:
- Build lasting relationships
- Increase conversions
- Ability to measure and monitor
- Stay ahead of competition
What differentiates, digital marketing from traditional marketing, is its relative ease of defining and measuring success. This is done by first defining metric, on which the success can be measured. Few common metrics are listed below
- Web Traffic
- Cost per Lead
- Conversion Rate
- Goal Completion Rate
- Click-Through Rate
- Customer Acquisition Cost
- Customer Lifetime Value